Today's POP is Misty, loving Britney back at #1 and the cult Japanese label Factory 900…
Misty picked up some shades this weekend.
Factory 900 came from Japan to visit London's best kept secret General Eyewear (formerly Arckiv). The Tokyo-based brand collects, reuses and reinterprets acetate, soon to do so in collaboration with the Camden Market arch.
Japan X General Eyewear = POP! Just like Britney…
Thanks to General Eyewear
Arch 67, The Stables Market Chalk Farm Road, London, NW18AH
- POP 1095 Weekend 5-6 January 2013
- POP 1092 Wednesday 2 January 2013
- POP 1101 Thursday 10 January 2013
- POP 1091 Tuesday 1 January 2013
- POP 1100 Wednesday 9 January 2013
You’re currently reading “POP 1103 Weekend 12-13 January 2013”, an entry on THEPOP.COM
- 12.01.13 / 7am