Today's POP is Lily. Goodbye Somerset House… Hello Somerset barn
For S/S 2013, eponymous design duo Fanny & Jessy sidestepped the tiresome pandemonium of London Fashion Week actual by showcasing their new collection via a series of 5 film stings, one released each day of LFW. Clever, no? Oh and their collection is called Something Season-less 2013 or… ss13. Get it? So clever.
The films – inspired by magnified terrain and shot in the depths of a Somerset barn – are a bit super natural and a bit wonderful and can finally all be seen en mass.
Welcome to Uscopia….
Films by Danny Sangra
Models Georgia Frost at Select & Polly Brown at Next
- POP 693 Tuesday 13 September 2011
- POP 1001 Tuesday 18 September 2012
- POP 686 Tuesday 6 September 2011
- POP 1004 Friday 21 September 2012
- POP 104/ Friday, 18 September 2009