Today's POP is Elizabeth. Pink Peonies.
Although we highly suggest you pass on watching this video if you are epileptic or experience seizures following bright flashes and good music… Flowerworks MSGM by Luca Finotti combines innocent summer afternoons with dark firework-filled skies, all set to the soundtrack of Dusty Kid’s America. It certainly doesn’t hurt that all of the models (and clothes) look incredible, but I think this video really captures the excitement and the spontaneity of summer. Enjoy.
To go with the vid, MSGM are selling exclusive limited-edition sweatshirts with the same name. Available from this September.
- POP 652 Tuesday 19th July 2011
- POP 660 Weekend 30-31 July 2011
- POP 881 Thursday 5 April 2012
- POP 964 Weekend 28-29 July 2012
- POP 650 16th – 17th Weekend July 2011