Today's POP is Roundup: New York Fashion Week.
So while we're mid-way through London Fashion Week, we thought we'd give a quick shout-out to our favourite collections from last week's NYC catwalks.
POP's TOP TEN:
BAND OF OUTSIDERS
The desert backdrop reminisces a certain ED RUSCHA Hardback. Check back on this space for more Scott + Ed soon…
DIESEL BLACK GOLD
What they do best: Denim. And what's even better? Denim on denim.
We're absolutely in-love with these Kimono-inspired looks.
The ultimate American Aristocrat.
Sister-duo #1. The intricate handiwork of the Mulleavy's is always consistent.
Sister-duo #2. The Olsen's are really honing their craft and vision, not to mention their recent range of bags which are a-mazing.
Streetwear with a hint of leopard for the boys. What could be better?
Puffers will be even more major next season. Period.
Super sexy with just enough Bohemia.
CK may be seem quiet but the designs always speak volumes…
- POP 865 Monday 19 March 2012
- POP 846 Monday 27 February 2012
- POP 519 Monday 21 February 2011
- POP 121 Wednesday, 7 October 2009
- POP 838 Monday 20 February 2012
You’re currently reading “POP 837 Monday 20 February 2012”, an entry on THEPOP.COM
- 20.02.12 / 5pm
- Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Band of Outsiders, Calvin Klein, Diesel Black Gold, Proenza Schouler, ralph lauren, rodarte, The Row, Y-3