Today's POP is Tui, NEEDS a Paco Rabanne chainmail dress.
If you happen to be around Carnaby Street, make sure to swing by Flash Projects pop-up gallery which specialises in iconic vintage photographs. Focusing on cinema, music and fashion from the 1950s and throughout the 1970s, the photographs have a Dolce Vita kind of vibe which feels both cinematic and nostalgic yet contemporary and relevant.
- POP 150 Monday, 9 November 2009
- POP 438 Monday 1 November 2010
- POP 444 Monday 8 November 2010
- POP 451 Monday 15 November 2010
- POP 456 Monday 22 November 2010