Today's POP is Daniel, manliness beckons.
"Fashion is at it’s best in situations like this. It becomes an arena to explore and examine ideas. What is still interesting with that old wrinkly, windburned masculinity? What is the strong body about in a world where few are involved in manual labour? To what extent should the male body be objectified? Is manliness today more of an aesthetic than a lifestyle?"
Daniel ponders the new masculine turn. Read it
- POP 397 Tuesday 14 September 2010
- POP 386 Monday 6 September 2010
- POP 426 Thursday 14 October 2010
- POP 434 Tuesday 26 October 2010
- POP 428 Monday 18 October 2010